Scorpion Yosemite Pants
The Scorpion Yosemite Pants are a well ventilated mid weight touring / adventure riding pants made for a wide range of climates. Basically you have here the “Swiss Army Knife” of adventure riding pants.
Constructed with 500D nylon main material and 1680D nylon reinforcement zones in the seat and knees for durability. Large vents on the front of thighs allow cool air to enter, and smaller vents on the back of thighs allow hot air to exit. Two large thigh cargo pockets and two hand pockets.
Accordion stretch gusset above knees for wide range of motion. Sas-Tec CE Level 2 certified armor with molded VELCRO® brand closures at knees for an infinite amount of adjustability. Hip pad pockets with PE foam can be upgraded to Sas-Tec CE Level 1 certified armor (sold separately) for extra protection. Generous VELCRO® brand closures gives adjustability on the lower cuffs to accommodate a wide variety of boot types. Heavy elastic at rear upper hem, and dual side VELCRO® brand closures adjustment tabs for a snug fit when seated or standing. Removable waterproof AirGuard liner is included for when the weather gets extra nasty.
- 500 denier nylon main material with heavy duty 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones at knees and seat
- Adjustable vents on front and rear of thigh for flow through ventilation
- Exo-Stitch Safety Seams at critical seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Two large cargo pockets thighs, and two front hand pockets
- Adjustment straps at waist with TPU tabs for perfect fit
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 certified armor with molded VELCRO® brand closures at knees for adjustability
- Pockets with PE foam at hips can be upgraded with Sas-Tec CE Level 1 certified armor for extra protection (sold separately)
- NightViz reflective on thighs and lower legs for increased nighttime visibility
- YKK external zippers with urethane coated Black Oxide sliders
- Dual hook front closure with TPU gripper
- Accordion stretch panels at waist and above knees for fit and range of motion
- Removable AirGuard waterproof / windproof liner
- Large VELCRO® brand closures adjustment areas at bottom of cuff for proper fit on different types of boots
- 8” #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting jacket to pants
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SO BUY NOW
Nice Pants For The Price And Then Some
I have had these pants for a couple of months, but haven’t put them to a test until last week, when my wife and I rode from the San Antonio area up to Durango, CO. The Scorpion Yosemite Pants are worth every penny. Are there things that would make them better? Absolutely. But for less than $200, I doubt you’ll find a pair of pants better than these. The fit is true, but if you’re over six feet, the length may be too short for a medium. The ventilation is great for a non-mesh pant. The dual front and rear vents worked well all the way up to the 105 degree temperatures we encounter on our return trip through far west Texas. Zipped up, they were comfortable down to 45 degrees in the mountains early in the day. We encountered moderate rains over the course of our trip. One day, we had a surprise shower where I didn’t have on my rain suit, but because all the vents on the jacket and pants were closed, I stayed dry.