Scorpion Catalina Leather Jacket
Effortlessly stylish without sacrificing safety; that’s what the Catalina Jacket is really all about. Not only does it provide safety on the ride, it looks incredibly stylish off the bike as well. Scorpions all new vintage leather motorcycle jacket is cut and designed specifically to compliment a woman’s natural lines while offering an uncompromising amount of protection. The 1.2mm thick distressed leather has an antique appearance on the outside, while visco-elastic Sas-Tec armor in the elbows and shoulders keeps you protected on the inside. Reinforced shoulders and elbows, leather rib stretch gathering and hip adjustments help this garment fit perfectly. Two shoulder vents, and two rear exhaust vents combined with a quilted EverHeat liner with KwikWick helps you stay comfortable in a wide range of climates. Reflective on arms and rear shoulders offer added visibility at night while YKK antique brass metal zippers are used throughout adding superb quality and finish.
- Constructed from 1.1-1.2mm distressed Top Grain Leather
- Two shoulder and two rear zippered exhaust vents
- Sas-Tec CE armor at Elbows and Shoulders
- Pocket for Sas-Tec Level 2 back protector
- Removable quilted EverHeat vest liner with KwikWick panel
- Pockets include two hand pockets and one inner napoleon pocket
- 8 jacket to pants zipper and belt loop
- Side stretch panels for comfort and mobility
- Side waist adjustments
- NightViz reflective on arms and shoulders for night time visibility
- YKK Zippers throughout
Good Fit And Look
I’ve been looking for a leather jacket for awhile, and finally got this one as a very expensive impulse purchase. I love the fit and look, and appreciate the minimal branding. (One of the pictures makes it look like there is the entire word ‘scorpion’ on the butt — there isn’t). The leather is good quality, and thick. The snaps that hold the liner in broke when I removed the liner for the first time. Its not a big deal, there are still zippers, but was irritating for an expensive jacket. I wish there was a 360 degree zipper, there is only a small back one. Other than that, I’m really happy with my purchase.