Dominion Waterproof Jacket
Scorpion’s Dominion Waterproof Jacket from Motowearhouse is a no-nonsense weatherproof jacket for the female rider that refuses to compromise fashion for function. Heavy-duty 600D poly construction with Exo-Stitch construction shrugs off abuse while the Sas-Tec protectors at shoulders and elbows keep you protected. Multiple adjustment straps at the waist, forearms, biceps and side hem adjustment zippers keep the flattering cut and help this jacket fit snugly like a second skin. Fully waterproof construction, combined with a removable insulated EverHeat full-sleeve liner with KwikWick panel that runs down the back will keep you warm and comfortable when the weather turns nasty. YKK zippers are used for continued durability. Two shoulder vents and Night-Viz reflective piping finish-off the ensemble.
- Heavy duty 600 Denier poly main body construction
- Waterproof H2O-BLOK liner
- Removable EverHeat full sleeve thermal liner with KwikWick liner panel down the spine
- Sas-TecCE armor at elbows and shoulders
- Back protector compartment with PE foam pad included
- Two external hand warmer pockets and one internal pocket
- Adjustment straps at waist, bicep and forearm
- Zippered Side-Hem expansion gussets
- YKK zippers
- Nightviz reflective piping on back for improved night time visibility
- 8 jacket to pant zipper panel as well as belt loop attachment options
The Best Choice I Ever Made
This jacket is stylish, warm, and overall comfortable. So far into winter riding, I haven’t even needed the thermal liner. It fits a little small, but it’s not constricting, and allows me to move with ease. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.