6D ATS-1 Street Helmet
In development for nearly 3 years, the 6D ATS-1 Street Helmet from Motowearhouse is the first street helmet to incorporate ODS technology. The goal was to build the safest street helmet in the category while providing the rider with features superior to those found within the most premium helmets out there. Exceptional energy management capability was known and guaranteed, but engineering the shield, shell design, interior liner amenities, and air-flow management system, was a challenge that had to be completed without compromise. We think you will agree that the ATS-1 Street Helmet exceeded these goals with flying colors!
Exclusive ODS Air-Gap Ventilation System: The ATS-1 helmet incorporates an advanced air flow management system designed to provide adjustable air flow throughout the entire helmet. This air flow system aids in heat and moisture evacuation from within the helmet’s interior area providing a cooler and safer environment during extreme riding conditions. 4 adjustable intake ports channel fresh air into the helmet where it is managed by a network of 15 transfer ports and 5 exhaust ports to keep the air moving.
Proprietary Face Shield: Engineered to provide maximum functionality and ease of use, the face shield incorporates a lock-down lever that doubles to provide incremental ventilation when needed. 10 distinctive ratchet positions offer a setting for every riding possibility, and the articulating pivot ensures a snug fit to the shell when closed. Shield changes are easy and quick requiring no tools and the ATS-1 includes a clear 100% MAX VISION PINLOCK anti-fog insert. A beveled top edge improves laminar flow onto the helmet’s surface reducing buffeting and wind noise, while the shield’s flat surface accepts accessory tear-offs for race applications. All shields are treated for anti-scratch inside and out, provide UV protection, and distortion free vision. (Exceeds VESC-8 standards)
Comfort Liner: Removable and washable, the 6D ATS-1 comfort liner is as advanced as the helmet itself! Convertible for warm weather riding by simple removal of the rear neckroll cuff, the air flow characteristics can be significantly altered. High-tech fabrics mated to CAD designed internal padding provide superior comfort, noise suppression, and moisture dissipation. Recess pockets provide room for internal speaker installation. Available in multiple sizes for a customizable fit.
- ODSTM (Omni-Directional Suspension) Technology
- Air-Gap Technology
- Shell: A proprietary woven blend of advanced aerospace carbon ber, composite berglass, and Kevlar
- Visor mounts flush with integrated recess into the outer shell surface
- Large eyeport opening provides excellent tment of all popular motocross goggles
- Removable contoured roost guard provides additional protection from rocks and roost
- Integrated traction posts at the eyeport combine with a shell recess to keep your goggle strap secure
- Clavicle Cut-Away: Provides increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
- Rear Delta Vent: Aids heat transfer by scavenging air from within the helmet
- Sternum Pad: Provides added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum in the event of an accident
- Comfort Liner: Genuine CoolMax anti-bacterial fabric. Easy removal makes washing and replacement easy
- Emergency Release Cheek Pads: Provides easier access and helmet removal during emergency situations
- Replaceable mouth piece provides excellent roost protection and airflow
- Shear-away Visor Screws: Manufactured of engineered plastic rather than aluminum or titanium, allows the screws to shear more easily in the event of a high-stress impact or snag, improving rider safety
- Effective visor design blocks roost, vents aggressively and mounts securely
- Fully compatible with all neck braces
- Stainless steel screens protect all shell openings
- Titanium ‘D’ rings and chin strap rivets
- Exceeds ECE and DOT standards
- Weight: +/- 1,525 grams
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield only.