Scorpion Klaw II Gloves
These gloves have a an aggressive style and construction, yet all the seams are placed perfectly so they still feel and flex great. Scorpion uses goatskin leather along with protectors on the knuckle and fingers for solid protection, and multiple stretch zones for feel. Ultimately these Klaw II gloves are a killer deal!
- Durable, goatskin leather construction
- TPU molded knuckle protection
- Pre-curved palm and fingers for grip comfort
- TPR molded finger protectors
- Rib-stretch knuckle expansion panels provide flexibility
- Neoprene wrist relief panel
- Hook and loop wrist closure
A Quality Glove At An Inexpensive Price
I’ve ran the Scorpion Klaw II gloves for the last two plus years. I’m finally retiring them as they’ve been the only moto-mitts I wear and they’ve seen quite a lot of use. They certainly have stood the test of time. The goat-skin leather breaks in nicely in a relatively short period of time and the fit it true to form. I have tiny carnie hands and these puppies in a small fit me to a tee. They also allow a fair bit of airflow, so definitely in the three season category. Might be able to get away with some winter rides too if you feel no pain/have heated grips.