Scorpion Drafter Pants
A good summer mesh pant is one piece of motorcycle gear that will enhance both your comfort and safety in summer. It is very appealing to folks to shed clothes in the summer because of the heat. But for those that are really concerned about safety, that isn’t a good option. The Scorpion Drafter Pants from Motowearhouse are a great choice for summer. The shell is a full mesh so the wind can blow right through. For longer rides in really hot weather, mesh gear is actually more comfortable than no gear because they will keep the sun and wind off your skin. And of course they provide the protection you need for safety; the material is tough and will provide some abrasion protection in a fall and the knee armor will help with impact. The overall fit is just about right for most riders. Not too tight and the legs are big enough to go over boots, but not too baggy. This is not as an “over pant” (but they’d certainly work over shorts).
- Durable poly mesh with 600 denier nylon impact and seat panels.
- CE approved ventilated armor at the knees.
- Lightweight perforated lining for maximum air flow.
- NightViz reflective trim provides increased night time visibility
- Stretch panels on upper knee for added flexibility and comfort
- Dual-adjustment waist belts and single button fly
- Belt loop for jacket attachment
- Sizes: SM – 2XL
- Color: Black only
Great Mesh Pants
The summers are hot here so I wanted a mesh pant to wear with my Scorpion Eddy Mesh jacket for temps above 60F degrees. These pants are perfect. I was a little concerned about style because of the crummy online pictures, but these look much better on and in person. Airflow is great and they are very comfortable.