Scorpion EXO-CT220 Helmet
The all new EXO-CT220 was designed to offer a modern, protective and functional helmet for those riders that need more than just an retro open-face helmet. Regardless if it’s a cruiser or a touring machine that you ride, the versatile EXO-CT220 can be configured with either an anti-fog face shield for serious wind blocking (included) or a use the drop-down internal sunvisor for eye protection. The pre-curved face shield is specifically extended in length and reduces turbulence inside the helmet by re-directing the air flow under the helmet instead of the interior. When fully closed, the shield mates to two support tabs at along the opening around the jaw line, so you have a reinforcement if anything wacks the shield hard.
- SpeedView Sun Visor: Retractable internal sun visor changes positions with the simple flip of a switch.
- EverClear No Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection
- KwikWick II Liner Fabric: KwikWick II is an anti-microbial fabric that wick away moisture. Liner is easily removable and machine washable.
- KwikFit: Kwikfit cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Advanced Dual-Density EPS: The EPS (expanded polystyrene) is what absorbs the energy of an impact. By utilizing a softer open cell outer foam, the helmet is able to absorb energy of low speed hits, while the denser inner material soaks up the more high-speed forces.
- Quick-change Ratchet System: Easy, secure, tool-less face shield changes in 10 seconds or less (patent pending). Swapping the shield or visor is super easy too.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Speaker Pockets: Works with all the popular intercoms but is not married to any one specific system.
- Anti-Roll-Off System: The chin strap attaches to the helmet at a geometrical pivot point that eliminates helmet roll-off when the strap is adjusted correctly.
- Meets or exceeds: DOT Approved
- Sizes: XS – 3XL
I’m very happy with my new Scorpion EXO-CT220 Helmet. I have always used a half helmet. It gives me plenty of air around my face, with added protection from a half helmet. Light, comfortable, with nice features. Both of the sun screen and Face shield are optically clear.