Scorpion Covert Pro Jeans
Scorpion has taken the Covert jeans and made them even better by teaming up with Cordura® to make riding jeans that are four times more abrasion resistant than standard Denim.
Using Invista’s T420 fiber (originally developed for heavy duty construction workers to use) the outer material of these jeans is engineered to resist abrasion. Then Scorpion uses 250g DuPont™ Kevlar® as a lining material from waist to knees to resist tearing. Compare that to what others are offering at this price point…yep, you got to spend about twice as much to get anything close to this type of integrity in a pair motorcycle riding jeans.
Triple layered Exo-Stitch® safety stitching is utilized at all critical seams, just like Scorpion’s racing gear.
Additional armor pockets in the knees have this unique Hook and Loop infinite adjustment system for the optional Sas-Tec® armor so you have protection right where you want it (Sas-Tec® armor can also be added to the hips). Basically the knee armor can be placed perfectly for you -by you.
For nighttime visibility, Scorpion added this NightViz® reflective material on the inside of the lower hem, so it is visible when you roll the hem up.
- Good looking, durable jeans with features specific for motorcycle riding.
- Traditional five pocket design. (Cut of the jeans is from Lucky brand)
- Cordura® 373 GSM (85% cotton / 15% Nylon (T420)) abrasion resistant exterior
- 250 GSM DuPont™ Kevlar® lining from knee to waist for excellent tear resistance
- Infinitely adjustable Hook and Loop knee armor pocket for Sas-Tec® armor (Armor sold separately)
- Inner hip pocket for optional Sas-Tec® armor
- NightViz® reflective material at inner cuff for increased nighttime visibility
- Mesh lining for comfort and airflow
DuPont™, Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
I am so happy with these jeans. The blue denim is high quality and very stylish. YKK zipper. Big pockets. They are very comfortable, and no one would ever know your wearing motorcycle pants. I am 5’11” and 145 lbs, wear a 30×30 in Levis and the smallest size they offer (size 30×32) fits a little loose in the waist and obviously I need to hem the bottom but I can do that myself easily. They seem to be cut very similar to Levis, which I like. You can roll up the pant legs to reveal 3M brand reflective material. They are slightly hotter than normal jeans but I don’t mind it considering the protection they offer.