Scorpion EXO-C110 Helmet
The EXO-C110 is Scorpion’s cutting edge evolution of the classic half helmet. The EXO-C110 combines subtle modern lines with an aerodynamic ventilation system cools the head during long rides and minimizes helmet lift at highway speeds. Utilizing an advanced dual density EPS liner that extends lower at the rear than the helmet shell, the EXO-C110 is protecting your skull more than any other half helmet. The EXO-C110 has an improved SpeedView® sun visor mechanism which provides a premium feel, all the while maintaining the classic half helmet look and fit. Lastly, the riders ears receive wind protection from snap on triangulated ear pockets that follow the chin straps. These work much like ear muffs to encapsulate the ears and allow for a intercom system to be used.
- LG® Advanced Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by ScorpionEXO®, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- SpeedView® Sun Visor: Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with the flip of the switch. Features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on all surfaces.
- KwikWick® II Liner Fabric: KwikWick® II moisture wicking anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and is machine washable.
- Triangulated ear covers snap on and off easily for cold weather protection.
- Meets or exceeds: DOT Approved
- XS – 2XL (3XL available in black only)
Terrific Summer Helmet!
The Scorpion EXO-C110 is a nice half helmet for summer and cool weather (with ear guard installed). A sturdy oval helmet with nice liner, the ventilation system really is the key factor. It keeps the air flowing around your head. The retractable sun visor is a must for those bright sunny days, plus keeps the cicadas out of your eyes.