The Scorpion Yukon ADV Jacket from Motowearhouse is designed for adventure: River crossings, knee-deep mud, eleven days of solid rain. Developed for anything Mother Nature can throw at you, the waterproof/breathable Exo-Dry™ laminated membrane has been carefully seam sealed to make this garment waterproof and windproof on the outside with no additional interior liner needed.
The Scorpion Yukon ADV Jacket from Motowearhouse is made to handle droves of abuse, the exterior of the jacket is a rugged combination of 500-denier nylon in the main body and heavy-duty 1680-denier nylon on the forearms, elbows, and shoulders.
Whatever you throw at it, the Scorpion Yukon ADV Jacket shrugs off harsh conditions and begs for more. But when the weather turns nice and the sun starts beating down, the Yukon transforms into an air-pumping, heat evacuating, climate-controlling beast. Massive vents on the forearms, biceps, lats, upper back, and kidneys can be cranked open for extreme ventilation. Nine external pockets and four internal mesh pockets take care of your storage needs. And what would an adventure be without the need for impact protection? Premium SAS-TEC® Viscoelastic Armor in the shoulders, elbows, back and chest provide comfortable protection exactly where you want it.
This is maximum protection and versatility, the Yukon ADV Jacket sets a new bar for what adventurous motorcyclists should expect from their gear. Endorsed and Tested by Motoquest Adventure Tours!
- Exo-Dry™ main chassis: a 100% polyamide woven fabric of approximately 500-denier and a 3 layer laminate with 10,000mm waterproofness and 5,000 g/ cm2 breathability
- Abrasion zones are nylon filament yarns woven to a 1680 denier that survives over 6000 cycles of ASDM D 3884 Taber method
- Exo-Stitch® Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress/critical areas
- Nine external pockets, four of which are waterproof. Two internal mesh pockets, one internal mesh map pocket, and one hidden passport pocket
- Four enormous arm vents, two side-lateral vents, one large rear shoulder vent, and two back torso vents
- Four arm-adjustment straps, wrist closures, and two waist adjustment straps
- All zippers are YKK® urethane coated with Black Oxide treatment to resist corrosion
- SAS-TEC® CE certified armor is used in elbows, shoulders, chest and back
- Adjustable elbow armor due to molded velcro hook on pads and loop inside pockets
- Compression molded vertically adjustable Kidney Belt is integrated and included
- NightViz® retro reflective material on shoulders, front and rear of torso, and back of neck
- Nappa calf leather trim on regular collar, neoprene trim at wrists and on removable storm collar
- Liner is moisture wicking polyester mesh and taffeta at key wear areas
- 8” Jacket to Pant #5 YKK® zipper